Our Maintenance Agreement Benefits
HVAC emergencies can cause even the most prepared families to panic. When you have an existing agreement with H&S, you’ll know quickly who to contact in the event that emergency service is needed. A few perks of why it pays to be a H&S Priority customer are as follows:
Our customers will enjoy 5% Discount on Installations 10% Discount on All Repairs throughout the year! Resulting in higher efficiency, less utility over payment, and peace of mind.
Should a system failure occur during the next head of the summer or the cold of winter, customers protected by our maintenance agreement will receive priority service over standard customers.
Peace of Mind
Preventative maintenance will mean fewer systems failures and a longer life for you HVAC Equipemt.
A/C Tune Up
- Check system malfunctions, safety controls, and adjust the operating sequence
- Inspect electrical components, connections, and repair/ replace as needed
- Ensure proper airflow and change dirty air filters
- Inspect pumps, lubricate and check flow rates where appropriate
- Clean and lubricate motors as required
- Spring visit (to prepare for summer)
- Clean inside coil, condensation pans, traps, and lines to prevent obstructions
- Clean outside coil and straighten fins for efficient operation
- Check refrigerant levels and if low find and repair the leak
- Fall Visit (to prepare for winter)
Furnace Tune Up
- Clean burner assembly
- Clean and check operation of humidifier
- Remove soot from fireside of the burner
- Visually or with remote camera inspect heat exchanger for cracks
- Adjust air/fuel Ratio of burner and perform combustion analysis (Instrumentation used for combustion analysis is a means of fine tuning an burner to achieve maxim fuel efficiency ans “optimum firing”
- Note: for heat pump applications, winter season inspections repeat a number of the summer procedures plus several additional checks.